Streetwear Culture Couture T-Shirt - Peng
Women's Streetwear Girls Peng is a very positive British slang word used casually to show how attracted you are to something/someone, in short very beautiful or attractive. It is a word derived from the Jamaican slang word “Kushempeng and can also be used to describe something you like, like food, or clothing.
1. She’s a proper peng (very appealing or attractive)
2. This pizza tastes peng (impressive).
Preshrunk Jersey Knit Girl's Black T-Shirt - 100% Ringspun Cotton - 153 g/m²
Letting their imaginations run wild with the Culture Couture range of urban wear t-shirts for young girls to create that unapologetic look. Girl's Peng is exclusive to the Culture Couture.
Streetwear by Culture Couture
Contemporary urban streetwear clothing symbolises your strengths and awareness of life, modern culture and history. The influences of Streetwear Culture are Hip Hop and Drill music.
To get the best out of your t-shirt, we recommend you follow the wash care instructions below:
- Washing: Wash inside out with cold water and with similar colours using a gentle cycle
- Ironing: If ironing is necessary, iron inside-out on the lowest setting
- Drying: Tumble dry on a low setting or hang-dry
- No-Nos: Avoid bleach and do not dry clean